Over de functie
Would you like to work with aluminium car parts? For a large international company in Tegelen (near Venlo)? You are going produce parts for Aston Martin, Bentley, Dag, Daimler and Volvo, for example. You are indispensable in this process. You will mainly be involved in the finishing and quality control of aluminum castings, in the Finishing Department.
What does your day look like:
- Grinding of castings;
- Sawing of castings;
Pressing of castings; * Pressing of castings;
- De-coring of castings;
- Blasting of castings;
- Solving technical problems;
- Inserting products into automatic robots.
You will work in 3 shifts;
Morning shift: 06.00-14.00
Afternoon shift: 14.00-22.00
Night shift: 22.00-06.00
Sounds interesting? Then read on and find out what we would like to see from you!
Wat we bieden
What will we give in return:
- A warm welcome on your first working day, a presentation and an extensive tour and instruction;
- A full-time job for 37.5 hours per week;
- An hourly wage of €16,54 including 20% shift bonus;
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per km;
- Fixed-term contract, with the prospect of a permanent contract with MGG;
- Advancement opportunities for employees with ambition;
- You will build up your own pension after 8 weeks worked.
sounds good don’t you think? Then don’t wait any longer and click the apply button, we will contact you within 48 hours! See you soon at our office.
What do we expect from you:
- You are available full-time;
- You have technical insight;
- You can express yourself in Dutch, German or English;
- You are physically able to do heavy work;
- You are willing to develop yourself.
Over het bedrijf
You will work at MGG Netherlands, in Tegelen.
MGG has mastered the art of shaping liquid aluminum into complex castings that are mechanically machined and assembled into high-quality products, which find their destination all over the world, in different parts of industry.
Either in trucks, passenger cars and motorcycles. Either in central heating boilers for heating our homes. In our hospitals in various medical applications. Through the wall socket as MGG makes its contribution to the energy sector. In short, too many to mention. MGG is a manufacturer of high-precision aluminum castings and assemblies. From various locations in the core industrial regions of Europe, MGG works on innovative solutions for customers in demanding markets.
Can’t wait to get started at MGG and want a better impression? Then watch this video:
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.