We’re looking for an IT Support Engineer in NL
1. Resource is expected to have 3-4 years’ experience
2. Below is the JD for the resource from the customer
i. Graduate in computer, electronics, communication, or automotive electronics related majors.
ii. Experience in Internet of Things, automotive electronics, intelligent driving, and other related industries.
iii. Familiar with CAN network communication protocols, experience in using devices such as PCAN, Spy3 or CANoE.
iv. Familiar with Linux operating system, have android system debugging or testing experience.
v. Be able to independently complete the vehicle functional test case writing, have Jira, Devops, TestNG and other ISSUE management platform use experience.
vi. Be able to independently complete vehicle fault checking, basic troubleshooting, and repair, etc
vii. Willingness to learn new technologies & a positive attitude is a must
1. Customer is flexible if resource does not have experience in all above technologies but is able to learn them with customer training
2. Customer will be interviewing these resources and on their positive response they could be onboarded.
*Work hours* 0800-1700
*Start date: * Immediate
*Languages: *Dutch (B1), English(conversational)
****Only local residents with valid work rights will be considered****
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Venlo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)