Over de functie
Would you like to work fulltime with aluminium car parts? For a large international company in Tegelen (near Venlo)?
You are going produce parts for Aston Martin, Bentley, Dag, Daimler and Volvo, for example.
You are indispensable in this process.
You will mainly be involved in the finishing and quality control of aluminum castings, in the Finishing Department.
What You do in your job/ challenge:
- Grinding of castings;
- Sawing of castings;
- Pressing of castings;
- De-coring of castings;
- Blasting of castings;
- Solving technical problems;
- Inserting products into automatic robots.
You will work in 3 shifts from Monday until Friday:
Morning shift: 06.00-14.00
Afternoon shift: 14.00-22.00
Night shift: 22.00-06.00
Fulltime, 37,5 hours a week.
Sounds interesting? Then read on and find out what we would like to see from you!
Wat we bieden
What will Start People give in return:
- A warm welcome on your first working day, a presentation and an extensive tour and instruction;
- A full-time job for 37.5 hours per week;
- An hourly wage of €16,54 including 20% shift allowance over every worked hour;
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per km;
- Fixed-term contract, with the prospect of a permanent contract with MGG;
- Advancement opportunities for employees with ambition;
- You will build up your own pension after 8 weeks worked.
Start People don’t provide accommodation/ housing and transport.
#Limburg #Netherlands #challenge #technical
- You are available full-time; in 3 shifts from Montay until Friday. Sometimes working overtime is possible.
- You have technical insight;
- You can express yourself in Dutch, German or English;
- You are physically able to do heavy work;
- You are willing to develop yourself.
Over het bedrijf
You work at MGG Netherlands, in the centre of Tegelen ( nearby 6 Kilometer of the south of Venlo)
MGG has mastered the art of shaping liquid aluminum into complex castings that are mechanically machined and assembled into high-quality products, which find their destination all over the world, in different parts of industry.
Either in trucks, passenger cars and motorcycles. Either in central heating boilers for heating our homes. In our hospitals in various medical applications. Through the wall socket as MGG makes its contribution to the energy sector. In short, too many to mention. MGG is a manufacturer of high-precision aluminum castings and assemblies. From various locations in the core industrial regions of Europe, MGG works on innovative solutions for customers in demanding markets.
Can’t wait to get start at MGG and want a better impression?
Then watch this video:
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.