Arthrex Distribution Hub EMEA B.V.
For our Distribution Center in Venlo/Netherlands we are looking to immediately recruit an:
This is a stand-alone role in our Arthrex Distribution Center in Venlo. You will report into the Manager HR EMEA based in Munich and have a dotted line to the Senior Director of Supply Chain Management EMEA. You will be in charge of all personnel-related tasks within your field of competence and will support all payroll activities together with our Finance department.
- You are the first point of contact for employees and managers locally concerning answering questions and providing guidance on fundamental HR topics including payroll
- You report towards and work with our EMEA headquarter in Munich and contribute to the continuous further development of HR management
- You assume responsibility for all HR administrative activities including personnel administration (personnel files) and the creation & maintenance of job descriptions
- You collaborate with the Finance and Payroll departments concerning all payroll related matters and insurances (group insurance, pension contributions, hospitalization insurance, etc.)
- You prepare HR key figures and payroll reports including monthly payroll control/audit reports
- You support the yearly HR Budget process
- You handle the complete recruitment process from the application procedure (including interviews) to drawing up of labor contracts and onboarding
- You’ve completed your studies or commercial training, ideally with a focus on human resources, or comparable qualifications
- You possess first experience in HR; knowledge of HR-specific software (SAP HCM) is an advantage
- You have an engaging personality with a hands-on-mentality
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a profound knowledge of Dutch labor law and social security law
- You possess a strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail, as well as ability to handle confidential information
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
We are one of the world’s leading companies in the field of orthopedics, arthroscopy, sports medicine, and orthobiologics. True to our mission statement, Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better, we have been committed to developing innovative products and surgical procedures for over 35 years. Arthrex was founded in 1981 in Munich, Germany. Today our headquarters is based in Naples in Florida, USA, with a large network of subsidiaries in over 21 countries.