Janssen Distribution Services in Venlo offers logistics solutions for customers. From large multinationals to innovative startups. Janssen Group adapts to the wishes of the customer. Every day, more than 1000 employees within the Janssen Group are committed to supporting our customers in their logistics processes. Janssen Group is committed to its employees, there is an informal culture. There is also an active staff association that organizes fun activities.Janssen Distribution Services is very easily accessible from Venlo, Venray, Peel en Maas, Roermond, Weert, Helmond and ;Functieomschrijving
You are going to work as a Logistics Employee at Janssen Distribution Services in Venlo. Can you drive a heftruck well? We are looking for full-time warehouse employees for a long time in 2 shifts (3 shifts are also possible)You will work in a team with nice colleagues and an informal working atmosphere.
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Loading on 2 levels;
- Ensure a tidy and well-organized warehouse;
- Support and help with various warehouse activities.
We are looking for enthousiastic employees whom can work independently. Furthermore you have the following:
- Heftruck certificate and experience;
- You speak English, Dutch or German well;
- Looking for a job for a long time;
- Fulltime available in 2-shifts
- You can apply for a VOG.
Janssen is known for a good working atmosphere, a place where you are seen as an employee and where there are many career opportunities.
- A minimum of € bruto per hour (including shift allowance);
- With significant experience, the salary is negotiable;
- Travel allowance at € per kilometer (10-25 kilometers);
- Holiday money % which will be paid in June 2023;
- Holiday hours that you can take in consultation with your team leader.
At Janssen Distribustion Services you will have a chance to receive a permanent contract with the company.