Due to the growth of UPS, we are looking for a candidate who can strengthen our healthcare department! An experienced orderpicker! As an experienced orderpicker, you will work in the whole logistics processes within the warehouse, such as handling incoming goods. You immediately receive a permanent contract, a monthly salary of € 2,300, hours of guarantee, and excellent career opportunities.
What we offer
- Monthly salary of € 2,300;
- Permanent contract;
- Lots of corporate drinks and parties;
- Plenty of career opportunities such as teamleader;
- €0.19 travel allowance starting from 10 km;
- Pension scheme
You are a team player and real go-getter, who is accurate and stress-resistant and does not have a 9 to 5 mentality. In addition, for the position of experienced orderpicker you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse;
- Good knowledge of English (hard requirement)
As an experienced orderpicker you do the following
- Receiving and checking incoming goods including associated delivery notes and other accompanying documents and placing goods in correct storage locations;
- Collecting goods in the warehouses and bringing the necessary goods to the right production department on time and according to schedule;
- Make an active contribution to the optimal physical flow of goods, where quality, reliability, speed, and efficiency are the most important considerations;
- Participate in stock audits;
- Performing first-line quality control and registration (for quantities and visual control;
- Issue missing items in pick orders based on pick lists for missing items;
- Controlling EPT and operating other industrial equipment as needed;
- Taking care of the shipment of outgoing goods and parts and service tasks
Beautiful nature; carnival; traditional regional products and the cool company UPS in Venlo, the indispensable facets of Limburg! At this company, you will work as an experienced orderpicker. Did you know that UPS is located in more than 220+ countries and has over 534,000+ employees? Wow. And what do they do? Logistics excellence! Buuuut.. what’s in it for you? Get paid well (€2,300 p/m), travel allowance up to €7.95 p/d, a permanent contract, hours guarantee, lots of great BBQs and company parties, and great training opportunities. Are you doing very well? Then also great career opportunities both vertically and horizontally. So what are you waiting for…. Apply quickly!
- International company;
- Plenty of development opportunities;
- Permanent contract with a very attractive company!
In conclusion, improve your logistics employee skills and also earn good money (€ 2,300). Many fringe benefits (company pension, bicycle and electronics scheme) and a permanent contract? You can’t let a job like this pass you by, can you?! #permanentcontract
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.